Bryant® HVAC Products
EVOLUTION TM EXTREME 24 VARIABLE-SPEED HEAT PUMP
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor1
- Quiet Mode feature enables homeowners to cap sound levels at 69 dBA
- Extreme humidity control – Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems2
- True variable-speed operation with longer, lower speed cycles to give you more energy savings and optimal temperature management
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Senses operating conditions and adjusts to enhance system reliability
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection for lasting durability against the elements
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration3
- Red ShieldTM 10-year unit replacement warranty (compressor failure only) upon timely registration4
1 Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Bryant’s Evolution 26 air conditioner models by Bryant engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
2 Based on Bryant testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
3 The limited warranty period is five years on parts if not registered within 90 days except in jurisdictions where warranty benefits are not conditioned upon registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See limited warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions.
4 Unit replacement limited warranty is not available to subsequent owners. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days except in jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year unit replacement limited warranty. See limited warranty certificate at Bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED||All sizes qualified|
|COOLING EFFICIENCY||up to 22 SEER2|
|HEATING EFFICIENCY||up to 10.5 HSPF2|
|Energy Efficiency||Up to 22 SEER2/ up to 14 EER2/ Up to 10.5 HSPF2|
|ENERGY STAR®||Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2022|
|Cooling and heating stages||True variable-speed capability for load matching performance and exceptional energy efficiency|
|Hybrid Heat®||system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiencies|
|Cooling/Heating||Best levels of Bryant comfort control to minimize temperature fluctuation|
|Dehumidification||Optimal summer humidity management through low stage operation when managed by Evolution Connex control|
|Quiet levels||51 dB during lowest capacity cooling operating condition|
|AeroQuiet™ System II design||Compressor sound blanket; quiet mount split post compressor grommets, forward-swept fan blade|
|Startup||Soft start and smooth ramp up|
|Notifications||Maintenance reminders and service notices through the advanced system diagnostics of the Evolution Connex control|
|Compressor||Variable-speed scroll with as wide as 25-100% capacity range in 1% increments|
|Control||Inverter driven compressor managed by Evolution Connex control|
|Compatibility||Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system with variable-speed blower on indoor furnace or fan coil|
|Protections||High pressure switch, suction pressure transducer, multiple temperature sensors and filter drier|
|Diagnostics||Enhanced diagnostics with Evolution control|
|Protection||Attractive DuraGuard™ Plus system|
|Construction||Durable, sheet metal construction|
|Paint||Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint|