Our Atlanta heating air conditioning service specialists are certified and exceptionally trained to service all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment. When HOT weather hits Atlanta, GA, you would like to have peace of mind knowing your air conditioning system is up and working and will not break down at inconvenient times during super hot temperatures.
When the temperatures drop you also want reassurance that your heat will keep your home or business warm and prevent water pipes from freezing and bursting. Our factory authorized and trained technicians are ready to offer top-notch services for your heating or air conditioning service. We recommend that residents be proactive and schedule two yearly services that includes a furnace tune-up in the fall and a air conditioner tune-up in the spring.
Having regular preventative maintenance will provide the following benefits:
- Extend the useful life of your air conditioner, heat pump or furnace
- Save money and energy by lowering your utility bills
- Avoid ill-timed breakdowns and the requirement for any emergency service call
- Keep the warranty of your system in good standing (a majority of home owners do not know their warranty becomes voided when they do not have their unit serviced annually)
When a heat wave hits Atlanta, GA, your AC is indispensable. Remembering to schedule your heating air conditioning preventative service twice a year can be challenging. To combat this we over excellent service agreements. With our service agreement you will receive a heating tun-up in the fall and an air conditioner tune-up in the spring. Having regular service maintenance lower the risk of unexpected break downs and costly repairs.
Our Service Agreement includes the following:
- Examination of Air Conditioner housing and Coil
- Measurement of temperature differences across evaporator coil
- Checking freon levels
- Checking for vibration, noise and proper air flow
- Checking of electrical connections
- Lubrication of all moving components
- Changing of air filters
- Checking of combustion air
- Cleaning of furnace ignition assembly
- Testing of furnace safety controls
- Measurement of amps and volts
- Cleaning of condensate drains
- Adjustment of gas pressure
Top-quality customer service is a priority at Breezeway Heating and Air and we offer 100% satisfaction on all maintenance work and have an upfront pricing policy.
Contact us today to schedule your preventative heating air conditioning service.